Who We Are; What We Do; Where weâre Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Earlier this year, we shared the exciting news that Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. Weâre pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
Senior Customer Success Managers are highly organized, energetic self-starters, and committed to helping customers achieve their goals. They have a passion for technology and the relationship management skills to keep all parties aligned to the customersâ goals.
Senior CSMs have a passion for change management, working with stakeholders at all levels of an organization and enjoy managing complex programs to ensure customers meet their goals. They demonstrate professionalism, a commitment to surpassing expectations, and a keen emphasis on cultivating relationships. They rapidly absorb new technologies and manage their time effectively.\n
- Manage customer 360-degree (C360) view and ensure stakeholders have insightful data at the right time;
- Guide customers in attaining their business goals by offering proactive recommendations that enhance their continuous usage;
- Champion innovation and early adoption of all products ;
- Monitor customer health, identify customer risks, and develop mitigation plans;
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions and action items;
- Leverage data and insights to support customer goals and show value;
- Monitor adoption and usage patterns, success plan adoption, and usage, providing direction during customer meetings;
- Proactively update customers about upcoming new releases or changes that directly impact them;
- Conduct meetings/seminars to showcase existing yet untapped capabilities;
- Contribute to internal projects and initiatives, sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues, and serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all products in our portfolio.
- 2+ years of applicable experience in a Customer Success Manager position;
- Passion for driving customer success and measurable business outcomes;
- Applicable experience building strong relationships;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driven and competitive with a strong desire to overachieve;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Projects a professional image in all dealings with colleagues, customers, vendors, and business partners.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with Digital Forensics;
- Experience working in Salesforce CRM and Gainsight;
- Fluency (Reading, Writing, and Speaking) German and/or French.
The Most Important Thing:
- Weâre looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
- Greater Good â We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
- Respect â We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each otherâs abilities
- Innovation â We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Teamwork â We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
Weâre committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If youâre interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.
Please mention the word **ENOUGH** and tag RNTIuODguMTE2LjI0NA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMTE2LjI0NA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil