Senior Golang Developer
TempMee is changing the way the world works - starting with the Dental Industry! We are an ambitious and motivated tech startup that has secured multiple rounds of venture backing to create an Uber-like platform/app to disrupt the dental staffing industry. After launching in late 2019, we have already built the largest community of nationwide hygienists and dental offices, dwarfing our established competition in the dental tech staffing space. It is truly a matter of time until TempMee is the industry standard for dental staffing needs in the Dental Community!
We are in the process of rapidly expanding the capabilities and functions of our app to capture even more market share, and we need high-quality developers like you to come aboard and help make TempMee a Unicorn (Unicorn=Start-ups evaluated at $1 billion within five years of launch).
Working with TempMee means you will be working alongside committed fellow engineers who know their work is critical to the company's success. We are a people-first company that actively seeks your input to make you be more successful in your role! We like to have fun with our work and encourage you to get to know the people you work with. We have a motto - Hard work doesnât have to be serious!
- 5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages
- Must be available on weekdays for meeting 9AM - 11AM Eastern American time;
- 3+ years of experience in building backend applications
- Proficient in Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficient in Golang
- Proficient in building and applying CI/CD pipeline and test-net
What you'll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
We are excited to meet you!
Please mention the word **ENTHRALL** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!