Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the worldâs assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for strong visual artists in motion design to join our Marketing team as a Sr. Motion Designer. Â We are looking for fun andÂ professional individuals who are excited to join the web3 industry and build with us.Â If you are someone whose skill set is at the intersection of strong artistic point of view with a technical mindset to keyframe killer motion, letâs get in touch
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will have a strong internal project management system along with excellent self-discipline to able to monitor their workload and the demandÂ
- Conceptualize, direct and execute a wide variety of broadcast design vehicles including promotional videos, live event packages, paid media inventory, teases, social media inventory, data visualization, miscellaneous digital content, etc.
- You will be given projects with specific needs for execution, as well as given the opportunity to design and form ideas from scratch, depending on the project.
- Develop strong, sophisticated multi-layered design and animation concepts that push boundaries
- The position will require the ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Events, Product and Business Development departments to develop and execute designs
- Must be able to make deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly and calmly to client and requester adjustments.
- Keep abreast of new technology and motion design trends / advances
- Excellent work ethic and a passion for design/animation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- B.A. Degree in Media Study, Arts or Animation
- 3+ years in a start-up environment
- 4-8+ years experience
- Solid portfolio of professional caliber work that exhibits a strong understanding of functionality along with creativity
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator; 3D (Maya or C4D) knowledge ideal.Â Knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be available to work some unusual hours; including nights, weekends, and whenever needed
Salary Range: $110,000.00$130,700.00 (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it!Â We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Â Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.Â
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and weâre proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please mention the word **HARMONY** and tag RMjYwMDoxOTAwOjIwMDA6OTQ6OmU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxOTAwOjIwMDA6OTQ6OmU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior UI/Tools Programmer
- 🌐 Graphic Designer
- 🌐 Brand Designer
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil