Are you obsessed with finding intuitive solutions to complex problems? Do you enjoy making products clear, beautiful, and engaging? Are you excited about how user-centric design can drive business objectives? If this sounds like you, apply today and join us as we shape the future of digital security and privacy.
About the role
As a Senior Product Designer in the Growth Domain, you’ll be a key member of a high-performing team focused on a B2B early experience. Your work will directly impact the user experience for millions of people worldwide and will be essential to making their online lives more secure.
This role can be based either in person at any of our Paris or Lisbon offices — or work remotely anywhere in both countries.
At Dashlane, you will
- Be a key member of our cross-functional, business-oriented teams, and an advocate for the user at every step
- Drive the work with support from product managers, UX writers, engineers, and fellow designers
- Ensure the success of released solutions, drive innovation and constantly push the quality of the product further
- Create exemplary prototypes and experiences that balance user needs, technology constraints, and Dashlane values and objectives
- Inject usability, accessibility, and delight into the user experience of our product
- Utilise and contribute to our design system as you create high-quality UI reflecting the brand and enforcing messaging
- Provide your expertise in discovering user pain points and solving user problems using advanced UX Research methodologies and tools. You’ll be counted upon to ensure that your design solutions are data-driven and user-validated
- Participate in UX workshops and Design Sprints to drive innovation, solve usability problems, and build intuitive user experiences
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior UI/Tools Programmer
- 🌐 Graphic Designer
- 🌐 Brand Designer
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil