At River Financial we have made a commitment to building financial solutions that power a radically more transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage, custody, and mining products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We now aim to bring to the world premier Bitcoin Lightning Network infrastructure and API solutions that offer a full array of support for businesses looking to build on-top of the lightning network. We are looking for a senior product designer to help build the future of the Bitcoin economy at River Financial on our Lightning team.
Our product organization is fast paced, client oriented and, above all, focused on building products to last generations. When hiring, we look for candidates who demonstrate the ability to think clearly, communicate effectively, and prioritize tasks efficiently. We are looking for a product designer who is eager to shoulder the responsibility to build great products, and shape the future of financial products powered by Bitcoin. We are looking for a designer who is a self-starter and is excited to work cross functionally to will their vision into existence.
Our product designers are responsible for working with engineering, product management, marketing and other internal teams to develop marketing materials, improve user experiences, and help to define our product strategy and roadmap. Youâll make it easy and simple for users to access Riverâs products and services to make using Bitcoin as quick and easy as possible. Youâll report into our product team that is responsible for product management, data, and design at River.
What you will be doing
- You will collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, and other XFN teams to design best-in-class web experiences for bitcoin financial products from SaaS dashboards, SaaS tools, to marketing tools and materials
- Design new products, build additional features and craft web experiences across our rls.dev website and web app, all while balancing considerations for the business objective, client problems, and Riverâs brand
- Manage and prioritize your workload across multiple focus areas and projects with different collaborators
- Contribute to the strategy, planning, and execution of the product roadmap
- Partner with engineering, product, and other XFN teams to plan, scope, and prioritize new projects and initiatives
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with product and engineering teams
- A portfolio that shows work you were directly responsible for designing
- You can take ambiguous problem spaces and shape them into clear and elegant solutions through prototyping and detailed interaction designs
- Experience working collaboratively as a primary contributor on projects with cross-functional teams to rapidly iterate on ideas and prototypes
- The ability to create, curate, and vet product and project ideas that contribute to roadmaps/strategy with your teammates
- You are a figma wizard and can create beautiful and organized design files.
- You are interested in Bitcoin and contributing to the ecosystem
Nice to haves
- You have experience working with tools including but not strictly limited Slack, G Suite, and project management tools
- Experience designing and building SaaS products
- You have worked at a rapidly scaling company
- You are knowledgeable about the Lightning Network
Please mention the word **IRRESISTIBLE** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior Product Designer
- 🌐 Senior UI/Tools Programmer
- 🌐 Graphic Designer
- 🌐 Brand Designer
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil