We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our innovative Toggl team. This is an opportunity to be part of something groundbreaking and make a significant impact. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies, and want to contribute to a project that values creativity and execution, then this role is for you.
Gross annual compensation for the role is â¬65,000 and we are committed to reviewing salaries every year based on company and individual performance. In addition to that, we also have awesome benefits, which you can check out below.
You can work from anywhere in Europe.
We are currently limiting the location to Europe, as the plan is to meet there once every month or two with the team.
Toggl is a fully remote group that provides a set of productivity tools built with stress management in mind. Weâve been around the block for more than 10 years and weâre serious about remote working and better work management. Our existing products have already gained significant traction and are used by millions of professionals worldwide. We are dedicated to creating innovative solutions that empower individuals and teams to work smarter, more efficiently, and with better focus. We believe in the power of technology to transform the way people work and are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work culture.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be joining an exciting new venture within our company, aimed at creating an innovative tech product. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of building this team from the ground up, working closely with the Toggl founders and collaborating with existing Toggl teams to define the product vision, roadmap, and strategy. With a focus on execution and delivering a high-quality product, you will oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and requirements gathering to launch and iteration. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the product and our mission to empower individuals and teams to work smarter and more efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining and executing the product vision and strategy, while taking into account market trends, user feedback, and business goals.
- Conducting user research, collecting and analyzing data, and deriving insights to inform product decisions and iterations.
- Translating customer needs and business requirements into clear and actionable user stories, product specifications, and wireframes.
- Working closely with a small team of engineers throughout the development lifecycle to ensure timely and successful product launches.
- Championing agile development practices, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and facilitating regular product feedback sessions.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and have experience building products from scratch.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong background in Saas product management
- Has hands-on experience in managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Has experience in setting up metrics, choosing and implementing tools to measure the impact of released features, and gathering feedback for management and other teams
- Would thrive in a fast-paced company building a pre-product-market fit software, involving fast experiments and iterating constantly to deliver top-quality work
- Focuses on solutions and getting things done, while sticking to deadlines
- Is proactive and speaks up when they see something wrong but always makes sure to treat others with respect and kindness
- Is a great team player and excellent communicator, working well with specialists like developers and stakeholders, and always seeking to learn and improve
- Likes transparency, openness, and asking questions, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work - we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure)
- Laptop budget up to â¬2,500 and it renews every 3 years
- â¬2,000 budget to set up your home office, and additional â¬300 every year after 3 years of tenure
- â¬250 per month for co-working space membership and/or internet service at home
- â¬4,000 per year contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- â¬2,000 per year contribution for any equipment or services to improve and/or maintain your physical and mental health
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Please mention the word **STELLARLY** and tag RNDQuMjA0LjEyNy44Nw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNDQuMjA0LjEyNy44Nw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.