Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
You will be joining Marketplace team which is our biggest engineering team - the team of 10 people is divided into 2 squads of 5 people.
You will be joining one of our Marketplace squad - focus on developing & maintaining our connectors with marketplaces. The squad you will be joining is composed of 5 people.
Our 2023 goal will be to secure our Top-10 connectors by securing our delivery pipeline and increasing our quality. As well as developing new things to ensure scalability, customer satisfaction and business growth.
Purpose of the job:
You will be joining one of our squad as a Senior Software Developer - you will be the main contact point of your engineering manager and the lead of the squad.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
- People - You will support and grow the skills of your squad :
- You will help the squad to overcome technical blockers
- You will be in charge of growing technical skills of the squad
- You will participate in correcting technical tests & interviewing candidates
- Owner of the project - you will guarantee the project technical consistency of your squad of 5 people :
- You will participate in pull request review
- You will validate technical study / design of the squad
- You will guarantee the content of the tickets which will be taken in sprints
- You will maintain & guarantee the DoD (Definition of Done)
- Innovation - You will be a bearer of the technical innovation of the project
- You will be force of proposal on the enhancement of the technical stack & the product.
- You will collect & prioritize technical subjects (enablers) which seems the best in collaboration with product team & the engineering manager.
- Quality - You will ensure code quality :
- You will monitor & implement good practices among the squad in collaboration with the tech. lead.
- You will validate releases, their content and proceed to deployments.
- You will be the owner of following production incidents with the squad.
- Development - You will have hand on key subjects of the application :
- You will be actively participating in the sprint and its completion
- You will be participating in key subjects linked to the maintenance of the application
- Langage : Python
- Framework : Django, Celery
- DB : PostgreSQL, Redis
- Outils : Bitbucket, Jira, Datadog, Sentry, Docker, RabbitMQ
- Phone call with Alexandre Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Valentin, Marketplace Tech Lead & Pierre, Engineering Manager
- Interview with David, the Head of Engineering
- Reference check and offer letter
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- 2 years as Lead Developer / Tech Lead
- 5 years as Software developer in Python or other Object oriented programming language
Skills & soft skills :
- Python 4 years (must have)
- Django, PostgreSQL, Celery, Docker (nice to have)
- Design & Architecture
- Curious / Autonomous / Good analytical skills / Force of proposal / Problem Solver
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)...)
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story