← Retour à toutes les annonces
Stackwatch deploys our flagship product, Kubecost, on-prem and in virtual private clouds across dozens of flavors of Kubernetes, cloud providers, and hardware, and to our own hosted product. As a Solution Architect, you’ll help us solve technical problems, integrating Kubecost with technology partner products, and highlight the impact and value of our solutions to prospective users or partners. Solution Architect is responsible for working closely with the Business Development, Sales, Success and Core Engineering teams and to help inform, educate, influence partners and end users of our product offerings.
Backed by leading VCs and software executives and founded by ex-Google cloud engineers and PMs, Stackwatch empowers teams to efficiently operate Kubernetes at scale. Starting with our flagship product Kubecost, we build tooling and intelligence to manage cost, performance, reliability and other infrastructure operability challenges. Our team is fully distributed, and we’re dedicated to building a vibrant, remote-first company culture that focuses on kindness and collaboration while achieving outsized results. We recently raised our Series A—this is an amazing opportunity to join a startup with significant traction!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Manage changing priorities in a hyper growth cloud native business unit environment.
- Assist in driving growth through evangelism activities such as building technical contents (architecture design, blog post, presentation…), technical workshops and performing speaking engagement.
- Connect technology with measurable business value.
- Think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Educate, train, design, and build integration solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers and partners.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Team player mindset that embraces the challenge of solving complex problems with both technical + soft skills
- Experience with at least one of the main cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes and different Kubernetes managed platform (EKS, AKS, GKE, Openshift …); comfort with Kubernetes terminology and eagerness to learn more
- Experience with Cloud Marketplace
- Significant hands-on implementation and /or consulting experience.
- Experience with software development processes, concepts and tools.
- Experience with or a general understanding of the following projects:
- Cloud native technologies (containers, operators, service meshes …)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with customers/partners and prospects via email, Slack, phone and video
- Familiarity with general undefined/FinOps practices
- Ability to demo products to technical and non-technical audiences alike and articulate value to the full range of customer types
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Tenacity: proven ability to dig into unfamiliar territories to solve complex problems.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable (Cloud provider professional certificate, CKA, …)
- We evaluate our pay scales on a semiannual basis to ensure competitiveness with the upper end of the market for comparably-sized companies, and maintain equitable and transparent compensation policies and processes. Placement within the range will be based on skillset and experience.
- The OTE range for this position is:: $260k-$300k
- The equity compensation for this position is: .06% -.08%
Launch learn—We are resourceful, biased toward action/experimentation, and value a growth mindset.
Strive for excellence, get results—We aim high take pride in our work, but maintain focus on progress, not perfection.
Context, not control—We believe in empowered decision-making through transparency, flexibility data.
Welcome diversity—We celebrate and embrace our differences! Aside from being an Equal Opportunity Employer, we place a high value on inviting new perspectives a broad range of backgrounds and experiences; we are inclusive and seek to create a psychologically safe environment for all teammates; we disagree respectfully.
Celebrate contribution—We maintain a deep commitment to making open source contributions; we are community-oriented; we give and take feedback with grace.
Love the user—We are curious about the end user experience sensitive to their needs, no matter who the end user of our work is.
Be an awesome communicator—We think clearly, communicate directly, and focus on quality; we listen with empathy and the desire to understand.
Read about our culture, current policies, and benefits at handbook.kubecost.io
🏥 100% paid health insurance for employees and for dependents
🦷 75% paid dental and vision insurance for employees, 25% paid for dependents
💻 $3000 equipment stipend every three years to trick out your remote work setup
🖇 Shared office space reimbursed up to $400/month
🗓 Take what you need PTO (we mean it, and we model it!)
🎉 11 company-paid holidays
🐣 12 weeks paid new parent leave
🌴 1 month paid sabbatical after 3 years
✈️ Company-sponsored opportunities to travel and gather with your teammates at events, all-hands retreats, co-working weeks, and more
up to $500 per year reimbursement for wellness-related expenses like gym memberships, workout equipment, therapy, meditation classes more!
Stackwatch is an equal opportunity employer. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.
Originally posted on Himalayas
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil