Description du poste:
Included Health is building a next generation healthcare technology and is looking for an experienced platform engineer to join the Cloud Platform team. The Cloud Platform team sits at the bottom of the stack, right above AWS, which enables us to build cross-cutting features across infrastructure, observability and security. You are a strong cross-functional technical leader that can build software that meets the highest standards in quality, scalability and reliability. You will be working across all engineering teams and collaborating with the Engineering Manager to define and execute a multi-year vision. You will be expected to break down and execute large projects with the Cloud Platform team.
We are a fast, hard-working group with diverse backgrounds and deeply committed to our mission and our members. We believe shipping 80% of the value faster and learning is the best way to maximize impact. We also recognize that we won’t get technology, tooling or processes right on our first try and seek ways to continuously improve ourselves. We believe success comes from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyone’s ideas to the table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our skills and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to helping each other be our best.
- Plan and lead ambitious technical projects that interact with a wide variety of teams within the company.
- Create and maintain best-in-class infrastructure that powers our Cloud Platform.
- Participate in spec reviews and offer solutions specific to your platform.
- Drive product strategy for the cloud platform while partnering with other engineering teams, data science, product and others to create solutions that address engineering effectiveness needs.
- Build cross-cutting features in the dataplane by using and extending state of the art service mesh technologies.
- Design systems that will span multiple AWS regions to enable high availability of the platform.
- Scale organization wide practices around our Agile and Devops methodologies.
- A proven, hands-on software engineer who has led teams to build platforms that simplify infrastructure, SRE and security for engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into a technical vision and product development roadmap.
- Reputation as a valued thought partner and dependable leader across the organization.
- Deep critical reasoning skills and strong business judgment to make sound decisions and provide clear rationale.
- Sense of urgency; desire to move quickly and ship things.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Science disciplines, or comparable STEM-related degree.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio and Docker
- Observability stacks on Grafana, Mimir, Open Telemetry
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and its alphabet soup of technologies including EKS, RDS, ALB/ELB, IAM.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more atincludedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Originally posted on Himalayas
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil