At Composable Finance we are at the forefront of Crypto, building robust cross-chain & cross-layer infrastructure to allow the future of DeFi where almost any asset or contract can seamlessly interoperate.
Youâll be building the first ZK rollup in the Polkadot ecosystem with other exciting projectsÂ needing your expertise after.
As a Zero Knowledge Developer / Cryptographer youâll be working on cutting edge technology that will help shape the future of DeFi.Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and build a ZK rollup in Polkadot ecosystem (Rust-Substrate)
- Collaborate with our team of elite level rust, cryptography and substrate experts
- Research ZK protocols and their underlying mathematical concepts.
- Study, understand and communicate the latter cryptographic primitives (e.g: signatures, NIZK, key derivation) relevant in the blockchain space.
- Produce technical specifications for designs & instantiations of cryptographic protocols
- Investigate new zero-knowledge applications that allow the user to manage their deposits without compromising their privacy
- Ensure thorough project quality and securityÂ
- Write highly secure Rust code
- Fluency in Rust, C++, Golang or similar languages, we are working primarily with Rust Substrate.
- Experience in cryptography and blockchain infrastructure developmentÂ
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge schemes (Plonk and Plonky preferred).
- Passion for Crypto/DeFi
- Experience with scalability techniques such layer 2s (Optimistic and zk-based).Â
- Experience with implementing recursive zk-proofs.
- Experience with XMCP and relay-para-chain structure.
- Is interested in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.Â
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.Â
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.Â
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Time Off
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Please mention the word **SPEEDILY** and tag RMTguMjA3LjIxNy4yMzg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjA3LjIxNy4yMzg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil