Datavant is a data logistics company for healthcare whose products and solutions enable organizations to move and connect data securely. We are a data logistics company for healthcare whose products and solutions enable organizations to move and connect data securely. Datavant has a network of networks consisting of thousands of organizations, more than 70,000 hospitals and clinics, 70% of the 100 largest health systems, and an ecosystem of 500+ real-world data partners.
By joining Datavant today, youâre stepping onto a highly collaborative, remote-first team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We hire for three traits: we want people who are smart, nice, and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team, and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs.
In this expanded executive assistant role role you will bring strategic thought to your partnership with our President and General Manager of Payer and the Payer Chief Operating Officer by giving support, leverage, and peace of mind to them and other executives. You can and will grow as our team expands and executive needs become more complex, including the management of strategic projects and key organizational initiatives.
- Deliver reliable, professional administrative support for the President and General Manager of Payer and the Payer Chief Operating Officer:
- Manage calendar, travel booking, and schedule internal and external meetings (e.g., executives, board members, clients)
- Gather key data and draft company-wide communications from Executives
- Facilitate internal company celebration events, ensuring accomplishments and employee milestones are recognized
- Handle highly-confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Planning, communication and event logistics for in-person team offsites (roughly once per quarter)
- Coordinate Payer team wide initiatives in partnership with the People Business Partner and Executive Leadership Team
- Own and manage the calendar for critical meetings, customer events and bonding events, ensuring they occur with proper preparation and smooth logistics
- Bring a mindset for process improvement to all things, suggest more efficient ways to conduct core executive operations
This role does not:
- Support executives outside of professional requirements (no personal support)
- Report to the President and General Manager of Payer and work closely with the Executive Assistant team.
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- At least 2-3 years prior experience in an executive assistant role supporting a C-Suite Level Exec is highly valuable, especially if some of that experience is at larger companies (2,000+ employees)
- World-class attention to detail: names are spelled correctly, time-zones are accurate, you proofread all your work by default.
- Professional and helpful: you are accessible yet appropriately distanced, you offer help proactively when needs arise without aggressively inserting yourself. You feel comfortable knowing when to make decisions without all the necessary input (âask for forgiveness rather than permissionâ), and when to wait or escalate,
- Well organized: you have a system to track key activities, you follow up on all open items, no tasks fall through the cracks
- Fast response time, especially to requests from your Executives and when coordinating meetings with external parties
- Generally answer all direct Executive needs/questions within 4 hours between 8am and 6pm EST on work days
- Some responsiveness over evenings/weekends is expected (donât âgo darkâ from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am)
- On occasion, long hours, weekend work, and on-call support may be needed. Ideally these needs are seen in advance and can be discussed.
- Follow up with external parties regarding coordination/scheduling should happen within 12 hours (OK if meeting arrangement is not finalized, but must acknowledge request and start conversation same day)
- You understand and respect confidentiality
- Ability to travel throughout the year for Leadership and EA offsites
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges for this position are developed with the support of benchmarks and industry best practices.
Weâre building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact. The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on their level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $100,000 - $125,000.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be anonymous and used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. (We can only see aggregate responses, not individual responses. In fact, we arenât even able to see if youâve responded or not.) Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.
Please mention the word **AMBITIOUS** and tag RMTguMTU2LjIzLjE4Ng== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMTU2LjIzLjE4Ng==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil