Our Professional Services Team at 360Learning is evolving and growing, and so are the services we plan to offer to our clients, especially to our Enterprise clients. The goal is to extend the current scope of our Learning Management Software.
We are currently looking for our very first Head of Technical Services, who will help us to create and to lead the Technical Services department globally. In this role, you will report to the VP CS EMEA and you will collaborate closely with the Product team.
As our Head of Technical Services, you will:
- Define the go-to-market strategy and offer of the technical services from custom integration to custom look and feel as well as scripts and analytics
- Intervene with prospects & client to scope needs, build custom SoW and pricing
- Ensure the delivery of the proposed offering - by yourself and by building a team and/or by 3rd-party providers
- Deliver the offer in both build and run phase
- Collaborate with the product team to identify where the product needs to evolve to allow for those product extensions
- Take the coaching of the current team and keep hiring more resources as the offer expands
- Own the P&L of the team to reach profitability & growth
Within 1 month, you will:Become a Trello expert through our onboarding processUnderstand our product offering through trainingMaster our integration possibilities (flat files, APIs)Own technical services tool stack (Workato & more to select)Define a quick win offer
Within 3 months, you will:Define the target offerStructure the selling process of the offerDeliver the quick win offer for initial clientsBe the point of contact for product, presales & PS on technical services offering and request
Within 6 months, you will:Successfully offer and deliver the technical services catalogSet selling, delivery and maintenance processGrew the team from 1 to 5 team members
Within 12 months, you will: Extend the team & those services towards our partner ecosystemGet the P&L to profitabilityEnsure continuous evolution of the offer to meet our customer needs
What we offer:Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equityBenefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent. View our CSR charter.Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in FranceInternational team: Offices in London, New York and ParisCulture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Interview Process:Call with our Talent Acquisition ManagerInterview with the VP Customer SuccessCase study with the teamClarification meeting with the Ops teamCulture Fit Meeting with our Chief Revenue OfficerReference CheckOffer!