Hence, we are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Product Manager to join the Payment Tribe and manage our internal global payment infrastructure.
• Your role would be to work on:
- Contribution to the development of our payment infrastructure (Bank as a Service to support product such as current account, cards, salary advance, expenses…) to ensure the financial well being of our users in all the market we operates (Europe, Latam)
- Product discovery (including market assessment, competition analysis, opportunity sizing…) solution design alongside our development team and various stakeholders, delivery and promotion (with the help of our marketing team) of the product
- After a product is launched you will work alongside our operational team to continuously improve our users experience.
• More globally, your role will also include:
- Translating our vision into a clear product roadmap (from discovery until delivery)
- Owning and being responsible for the roadmap delivery with engineering
- Setting priorities and thinking ahead to risks, anticipating issues and suggesting solutions
- Defining product strategies and monitoring KPIs to improve usability
- Contributing to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing about processes or tools implementation
🥇Your future team :
The product organization at Swile is divided into 4 tribes and a design team:
- Payment📍(you’ll be there)
You will report to Quentin, our head of product for Payment and join a team of 1 product manager, 6 persons on the payment operations side and 1 partnership manager.
At Swile, we have changed the life of hundred of thousands of employees by giving them easier access to their benefits such as meal vouchers, gift and more in France and Brazil. Now we want to go further developing solutions to empower employees in every payment and financial actions they endeavor as a part of their company (expenses, travel, money pots, peer to peer transfers…).
Payment team is the backbone of this project with the huge challenge of making it trivial to build financial application to move money globally at scale between employer, employee, merchant in all possible directions and method.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil