The position is open in EU and UK.
You will join a dynamic product team of more than 40 individuals, organized into cross-functional teams called "squads."
As our first Product Manager in the Developer Relations squad, you will play a key role in delivering best-in-class integration tools and guidance to our customers. Our mission is to ensure that developers can easily and successfully integrate Mangopay, regardless of their use case.
As our first PM, you will work closely with a talented team of 3 full-stack developers, 2 technical writers, and 1 senior product designer. You will report to the Lead PM and will be based in Paris, with the option to work remotely up to 4 days per week. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to a mission that is vital to the growth of Mangopay and to work with a passionate and dedicated team.
Your missions will be :
- Collaborate with the lead PM to co-develop the squad's strategy and direction, using both qualitative and quantitative data analysis to understand the target developer persona and market trends.
- Continuously gather feedback from developers, partners, and other stakeholders to inform and prioritize product development.
- Prioritize and build your own product roadmap, aligned with OKRs, that balances discovery and delivery efforts.
- Lead the product development process, working closely with the product designer, squad, and other stakeholders to create wireframes, prototypes, and compliant specifications for the development team.
- Test and iterate on the product, ensuring it meets the needs of the target persona and is competitive in the market.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our product is well-positioned in the market and that our customers have the resources they need to be successful.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and use data to make informed decisions on product enhancements and features.
- Do market research and competitor analysis to stay ahead of the competition and have a deep understanding of the market.
- 2/3 years as a Product Manager. Fintech/Payment industry is a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Passionate about product and well-crafted API & Software.
- Curious and eager to learn.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!