The position is open in EU and UK.
The successful candidate will exist in the Client Experience Universe, where our mandate is to build, launch and iterate best-in-class platform experiences for our end-user clients (marketplaces, fintechs and other platforms). Scope includes everything from client onboarding, to platform operations (reporting, managing payment issues) and internal operational tools.
What will you be doing :
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our team and lead the development of client facing platform and tools.The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision and strategy to empower our clients to start, operate and scale their marketplaces. This is a highly visible and impactful role that will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver market-leading solutions for our customers. In particular, successful candidate will work directly with Product Leads responsible for the API functionality that powers platform experiences, Back-office support leaders to ensure all features are holistically supported.
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap for our client-facing platform.
- Conduct market and primary user research to understand customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and business teams to define and prioritize features.
- Lead the development and launch of new products and features.
- Conduct A/B testing and data analysis to continuously improve the product.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market plans.
- Communicate product vision and roadmap to stakeholders and manage expectations.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Field Network Engineer
- 🌐 Content & Social Media Manager Roblox
- 🌐 Voltage General Manager Web3
- 🌐 Digital Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Customer Success Manager
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil