We are looking for a full stack software developer with front end focus to build the next generation views in Smartsheet. You'll work closely with other engineers on the team, UX designers and product managers. We value product-oriented engineers who can own, architect and implement features from start to finish. Our customers love our product and our engineers to deliver the quality expected of the Smartsheet team.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
This is a remote internship at Smartsheet, based in the USA. You will report to a Smartsheet Manager for 12 weeks over the summer months. The rate of pay for this role is $35.00 hourly.
- Write clean and efficient code based on product and design specifications.
- Develop modular, maintainable components for the next generation of applications at Smartsheet.
- Take part in code reviews and architectural discussions as you work with other software engineers, UX designers and product managers.
- Participate in our team's Agile development processes and ceremonies.
- Progress toward a Computer Science or related degree as a rising junior or senior.
- Experience with at least one modern object-oriented programming language.
- Desire to learn modern web technologies and modern front-end frameworks.
- Courage to ask for help and curiosity to ask questions.
- This internship requires US work authorization or Legal authorization to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we build an inclusive environment that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job descriptionâif your career path has been nontraditional, to set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be creativeâjoin us!
Please mention the word **READY** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil