From the code to the values, we are Ethereum-aligned. We believe Ethereum has the potential to solve some of humanityâs most crucial coordination issues. Since our initial inception as a non-profit research group, we have sought to scale both its technology and values.
At present the most pressing bottleneck to the growth of Ethereum is its performance and scalability. We are building the most elegant solution to this problem; Optimism's network improves Ethereum's performance by orders of magnitude. We do this out in the open because we believe in open source and its ability to accelerate innovation. We believe the future of the open internet is too important to be left to chance. By operating as a Public Benefit Corporation, OP Labs is able to align its private incentives with public good and take positive-sum steps to provide a sustainable future for the internet.
We're seeking a DeFi Partnerships and Strategy Manager to cultivate crucial connections with businesses and stakeholders in the DeFi ecosystem, spanning stablecoins, LPs, and TradFi companies. In this role, you will craft and own our long-term DeFi strategy. Weâre looking for someone who is passionate in the field of DeFi / Onchain Finance and providing these partners a best in class experience to create a new industry standard.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Develop and manage key partnerships with businesses and stakeholders in the DeFi ecosystem, including stablecoins, LPs, and TradFi companies
- Develop and own strategy process and framework for DeFi strategy long-term
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure partnership goals align with company product, marketing, and sales objectives
- Develop a deep knowledge and ability to speak credibly about the Superchain and how it relates to the future of finance.
- Communicate effectively with partners and internal teams to ensure alignment and achievement of KPIs
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and partnership opportunities
What skills do you bring?
- Experience in partnerships managing relationships with large Web2 accounts, centralized exchanges, DeFi protocols
- Strong understanding of the blockchain landscape, from infrastructure to immediate use cases for DeFi / Finance, and the key and up and coming players in each
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
What you'll like about us:
- We take care of our employeesâfrom fully paid medical, dental and vision to a 4% 401K match, we've got you coveredâlearn more about our benefits, culture and all recruiting FAQ here.
- We take pride in the accomplishments of our teammates and support each other in doing the best work of our careers.
- Our team is a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds and interests. We cherish our eclecticism and consider it a great strength.
- We have a transparent, feedback-driven and fun-centric culture.
- We are a team of buildersâour founding team has been working on Ethereum scalability since 2015.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. We believe that our work is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and weâre eager to further diversify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Optimism, please consider applying. Weâre committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
Please mention the word **KEEN** and tag RNTQuMTYxLjgxLjE4NQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTYxLjgxLjE4NQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil