As a Zscaler Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will provide world-class post-sales engineering and services assistance to enterprises/service providers. You will interact with customers in a professional and efficient manner to resolve their highest priority challenges along with driving product adoption & best practices. All TAMs are held to the highest industry standards for responsiveness and services provided. The TAM owns and manages the post-sales technical relationship with Zscaler customers and ensures that Zscaler is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. The TAM will work closely with the Field Sales Team, Customer Success and TAC to ensure that all Zscaler products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. The TAM will work toward establishing an excellent working relationship with other members of the Zscaler Team that are active within their accounts. As the Zscaler platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a thorough understanding of Internet protocols, information security and networking is required.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler solutions (ZIA, ZPA, ZDX etc.) for customers or service providers.
- Help develop, drive implementation of and maintain best practices for effective operation of Zscaler products
- Expected to own technical escalations from the region and drive them to resolution.
- Expected to assist on rare occasions when contacted by assigned Enterprise accounts for critical business impact P0/P1 escalations during non-operational hours.
- Create and facilitate communication channels between the account and product management/engineering teams in Zscaler.
- Proactively inform customers about cloud updates, upgrades and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to assigned Enterprise accounts.
- Pro-actively develop and deliver notifications of new Zscaler products and technologies to assigned Enterprise accounts.
- Pro-actively monitor reporting and consumption information along with policy configurations of Zscaler technologies at customer sites and make on-going recommendations to enhance overall experience.
- Help develop and maintain content in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all Zscaler products and services.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Zscaler Product Management based on customer requirements to help shape the future of the platform.
- 4-5 years of technical engagement experience with accounts (either pre or post-sales) is preferred.
- Experience in implementing/supporting web and/or network security solutions.
- Experience in the high-tech networking and information security industry.
- Committed desire to provide customer satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise networks and infrastructure.
- Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, including reading packet captures and general diagnostics is required.
- Understanding of modern authentication frameworks and platforms (e.g. SAML, SCIM, Okta, Azure AD etc.) is required.
- Practical understanding of system administration (Windows, MacOS, Linux etc.) is required.
- Experience with FreeBSD and Linux in general is desired.
- Practical understanding of common Internet protocols (e.g. HTTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, FTP etc.) is required.
- Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, Perl, etc.) is an added advantage.
- SQL experience is an added advantage.
- Understanding of various routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is an added advantage.
Please mention the word **LOYAL** and tag RNTIuODguMTE2LjI0NA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMTE2LjI0NA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Field Network Engineer
- 🌐 Content & Social Media Manager Roblox
- 🌐 Voltage General Manager Web3
- 🌐 Digital Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Customer Success Manager
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil