CRM Manager (H/F/X)
Our Product organization
You will join our Product team, based on multidisciplinary teams (Product Marketing, Product Management, Design), composed of marketers, developers, UX designers, product managers and more. The CRM Manager (H/F/X) will join our Product Marketing team, that works with the various squads on our eSignature solutions to meet the yearly objectives of the company (OKR).
Role & Responsibilities
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for all CRM activities - emails, in-app - for our prospects and customers, and will work closely with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
You will help Revenue and Product teams to reach their business goals by advising them on how to interact with their prospects and customers on all channels, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Own the customer lifecycle tools and customer base (reachability, qualification, segmentation)
- Support the teams in the execution and follow-up of their campaigns - messaging, segmentation, implementation
- Design and implement, with a “test & learn” and scalable approach, cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, web app push)
- Ensure the coherence, relevance and good rhythm of the campaigns
- Deploy personalized content to improve the customer experience and maximize conversion by “Reaching the right person with the right message at the right time”
- Own the global vision of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retention
- Provide visibility to teams on ongoing campaigns
- Monitor and follow key performance indicators on CRM initiatives and guarantee the achievement of our targets on each marketing channel
- Apply a test and learn (AB tests) / continuous improvement approach to the existing system
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years in a CRM Manager or similar role, ideally within a SaaS environment
- You have a deep culture and knowledge of tools (Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce...) and best practices on CRM topics
- Your oral and written communication skills in French (native level) and English are excellent
- You are a natural storyteller with strong writing skills
- You are business oriented and have an analytical mindset, you’re informed by data and able to turn it into actionable insights
- You are 100% customer-oriented
- You are able to keep the big picture in mind and can prioritize your to-dos properly
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage projects across multiple teams
What you will find at Yousign
- A dynamic scale-up that puts Product first
- A management style that encourages autonomy and cohesion, through common Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Top-notch work culture and methods
- Caring and challenging work environment
- A remote-first company
- Regular team events and an annual company meeting
- The choice to work either full-remote or either from our offices (Paris or Caen)
- Numerous perks & benefits, such as: solidarity day offered, remote equipment, great mutual and provident insurance, learning & talent development advantages, CSE, and more!
- First call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers
- Interview with Marion, Head of Product Marketing
- Case study
- Final round with the CPO
- Final offer
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!