Weâre looking for someone to channel the voice of peaq through peaqâs social media channels, blog, and other written content forms.
Your English should be better than the Queenâs, your storytelling ability should be better than J.K Rowlingâs, and your attention to detail on par with ChatGPT. Speaking of which, you should be open to leveraging ChatGPT.
Weâre looking for someone who is as fluent with the English language as they are deep into all things crypto and Web3. A proven content writer and editor to oversee peaqâs written content, from social media, to blogs, to website copy, to decks, to job vacancies like this one.
You should have experience planning, organizing, creating, and publishing long and short-form content related to Web3. Youâll be getting comfortable with the PR, community, design and business teams.
If you identify with the above, youâre not just looking for a 9-5, and youâre ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Developing long and short written content strategies which aligns with our vision and goals.
- Overseeing Twitter, LinkedIn and the blog.
- Writing social media content, blog posts, documentation, website content, pitch decks and more.
- Overseeing our SEO strategy.
- Creating content that helps non-technical audiences as well as peaqâs community better understand what we are doing. Using content as a driver for engagement and contributions.
- Working closely together with the design team to create graphic content that matches your written content.
- Developing, deploying, testing and improving social media strategies, especially Twitter.
- Monitoring and analyzing content performance and insights to continually improve.
- Staying on top of trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem, especially our niche.
- Communicate/engage with the community, in tandem with the community team.
2+ years of professional work experience as a copywriter or content manager in tech, ideally crypto/Web3.
Near-perfect writing and editing skills (English US/UK). We want to see examples of long and short-form copy youâve written and published, please.
Youâre a Twitter guru.
You're a crypto-native.
Ability to understand peaq in-depth and present that information to better target, reach, educate and serve peaqâs audience.
Ability to wear peaqâs brand voice so well that you can create content better than what weâve created so far. Weâll ask you to demonstrate this.
Good analytical skills and the ability to perform market research within this field to plan relevant content.
Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
Youâve worked and proven yourself at a top crypto/blockchain firm.
Ability to understand and write technical content for technical audiences. See peaqâs Docs section for an idea of the level.
Experience with the OKR framework.
Experience with ChatGPT.
Experience with WebFlow CMS or similar website CMS.
Comfortable giving AMAs.
What we offer
- Remote first. Youâll be joining a team working from all over the world.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential. Room to grow professionally at EOT Labs, while learning new skills and working on the cutting edge of Web3 and IoT.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
We look forward to working with you.
Please mention the word **BLESS** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.