Intersec is not only a fast data software vendor specializing in location intelligence, but also a human and technological adventure, driven by passionate 150 employees who are dedicated to innovation.
Designed by fast data experts, our solutions guide governments and telcos in their data-driven revolution to build more value for society.Privacy by design is one of our core values, and we are proud to say that our public warning system solution covers 28% of the population in the European Union, and that our 65 clients in 45 countries leverage our instruments to locate, track, and map 850 million mobile devices 24/7.We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, True, STC…
The booming need for such technologies in the field of public safety, enforcement of GDPR shaking the ad-tech ecosystem and 5G-led equipment and new applications are the 3 major catalysts driving market tractions on our products.
Within our Product team and reporting to our Product & Cloud Offering Director, you will help maximize the value derived from Intersec technologies in the Public Security sector.
In the shoes of our Product Manager
- The objective is to gather market and regulatory information for synthesis and transmission in support to build roadmaps and marketing collaterals (white papers, product sheets, SWOT analysis...)
- You develop commercial knowledge, competition, evolution, innovation, followed by market regulations.
- You are responsible for marketing intelligence on our range of Public Safety softwares.
- Help prioritize roadmaps with the product manager.
- Improve our positioning by understanding the market trends and competition solutions.
- Ability to digest market information and build different product marketing and strategic documents.
- Develop expert positions in the public safety technology market, thanks to marketing collaterals and public presentations.
- Develop market and regulatory knowledge in France, in EU, other UN states.
- Position Intersec as an expert company on the public safety market during trade meetings and trade fairs.
- Synthesis and transmission of data internally, support the development of our products in the security range.
- You have a successful experience as product manager or product analyst with a consultancy company or software vendor.
- Ideally + 3 years of professional experience as a product manager or as market and product analyst on public safety technology products.
- You are known for being autonomous and business driven.
- You are able to take a subject, extract the substance of it, and deliver it to managers and Salespeople.
- You have a strong spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- You are curious, enjoying new discoveries and conscious of what you’d like to learn next.
- You are flexible and compromising you can adapt to a changing environment and still produce qualitative work.
- You are rigorous, you know how to get things done on time, and pay strong attention to details.
- Fluent English and French with excellent writing skills, any other language is a plus.
- Interest in public safety, public affairs, and strategic and product marketing
- You master the pack-office and specifically Powerpoint
- You are keen to travel all over the globe.
You want to have a strong impact on the company growth, on the daily lives of millions of users around the world and be a pionner in a highly innovative environnement.
- Multicultural environments (+25 nationalities)
- We value agility, team spirit, innovation, benevolence.
- Several “Well-being” and “team-building” activities
- Swile card for the lunch break, 100% coverage of the Navigo subscription, competitive mutual, remote friendly (2 days per week)
- Support for people with disabilities and annual offer of CESU vouchers with a face value of 1000 € to our employees with the Recognition as Disabled Worker.
- CDI, statut cadre.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!