Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTMâ¢ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence â what we call Account Intelligence â so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, weâre as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, âBest Workplaces for Millennialsâ and âBest Workplaces for Parentsâ!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is seeking an early career product marketer to join our team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and executing marketing strategies that showcase the value of our products to our target audience. The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in product marketing, a deep understanding of B2B marketing, and a passion for driving business impact.
The base compensation range for this role, not including bonus, is: $100,000 - 135,000
What youâll be doing:
- Assist with creating compelling and differentiated product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and updates.
- Train on existing and new product offerings, including the creation of training decks and videos.
- Create impactful marketing collateral, including product presentations, datasheets, case studies, and website content.
- Analyze competitors, competitive landscape, and wins/losses and summarize findings in a way that helps teammates easily understand our competitive differentiation.
- Stay informed about industry trends and customer needs to inform product strategy and marketing campaigns.
- In conjunction with the Sales Enablement team, provide sales teams with the tools and resources they need to effectively communicate the value proposition of our products.
- Identify and leverage customer success stories to build trust and credibility in the market.
- Work closely with demand generation teams to develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand for our products.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and other teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of marketing initiatives.
What weâre looking for:
- 2-4 years of product marketing experience in a B2B software environment.
- Strong understanding of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) concepts and principles required.
- Experience in developing and executing go-to-market plans.Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to create compelling marketing collateral and content.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively across different functions.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.
Please mention the word **YOUTHFUL** and tag RMzQuMTY4LjE0NS4yMjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTY4LjE0NS4yMjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Field Network Engineer
- 🌐 Content & Social Media Manager Roblox
- 🌐 Voltage General Manager Web3
- 🌐 Digital Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Customer Success Manager
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil