Program Manager forVenture Studio
About the Role
Weâre looking for a Program Manager to lead internal and client-facing initiatives for the studio. This role will be the driving force behind the successful execution of our projects, acting as a leader and problem-solver to guide our teams towards success.
As Program Manager, youâll work closely across each of the studioâs functions, cultivating relationships with contributors and clients; establishing reciprocal bridges of communication to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. The backbone of our organization, this role plays a key part in our mission to innovate and inspire. If youâre a creative resourcer, systems-oriented, organizational guru come join us and help share the future of design.
What Youâll Do:
- Ensure seamless delivery of client engagements by leveraging the latest design-thinking methodologies and resources
- Direct and oversee cross-functional teams to execute projects, monitoring progress, changes, issues, and risks
- Keep stakeholders informed by providing regular project status updates
- Foster collaboration between internal departments and external partners or clients
- Lead productive team meetings and document action items
- Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables to meet objectives
- Analyze data from projects/programs, identify trends, and recommend adjustments for improvement
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure that the Modern Mantra stays competitive
Weâre looking for candidates that have,
- 6-8 years of proven track record in expertly managing projects within the technology and digital sectors
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as project management or engineering
- 1+ year of experience in personal development work, with a focus on self-improvement
- A solid understanding of design-thinking methodologies and principles
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to reach their full potential
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal abilities, with the ability to work well with different teams and stakeholders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with an ability to document and solve problems efficiently
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in managing client relationships and working with external partners
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of different industries, and ability to understand the client's business and objectives
- Proficiency in using industry-leading productivity tools such as Notion and Slack, to drive results and ensure success
Please mention the word **SUPPORTER** and tag RMTguMjM2LjE5MS4yMzY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjM2LjE5MS4yMzY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!